Waste Water Heat Recovery for Showers
Recoup Energy Solutions Ltd – Sustainability Charter
Our Commitment to Sustainable Development
As the UK market-leader and specialist supplier of Waste Water Heat Recovery systems for Showers (WWHRS), Recoup understands that its development and continued growth must take into account economic, social and environmental concerns.
Through this charter, Recoup commits to continuously striving to reduce the environmental impact of our products and activities, increase the well-being of our employees and promote responsible governance in the way we run our business.
If quality and service are key considerations in our activities, reducing the environmental impact of our products and processes is also a strong responsibility for the company. Recoup is a company founded on the principles of energy efficiency; cost-efficiency and operational efficiency within the UK construction sectors. The materials used to manufacture our products, their traceability, their impact on the environment and the requirement to maintain product integrity throughout the supply chain are all major concerns. This is why environmental issues affect our key business decisions and sustainability is so important to us.
• Develop, market and distribute a growing range of energy efficiency-led products.
• Seek to reduce the environmental impact of its logistics, travel and employee activities.
• Reduce the carbon footprint of its office and administration base and activities.
Building and delivering energy efficient homes and buildings is and key driver for our industry We endeavour to work with suppliers, partners and customers that demonstrate environmental and social responsibility. We encourage sustainable business by asking our suppliers to improve their own environmental performance and by finding the most appropriate products and services.
• Seek to ensure that its suppliers exhibit the highest standards of quality and environmental performance.
• Build partnerships with suppliers that aim to reduce their energy consumption and waste.
• Work with the Supply Chain Sustainability School to develop and evolve best practices for sustainability within our organisation. Promote the School to our customers and supply-chain.
• Seek to achieve optimum traceability across its product ranges.
• Comply with all laws and regulations governing appropriate materials and encourages best practice wherever possible.
As we endeavour to deliver supply chain excellence, Recoup have a responsibility to provide our customers with guidance on a number of topics including product and quality information.
• Offer a coherent and growing range of energy efficiency-based products.
• Provide specific information about recycled and ecologically-responsible products and/or components.
• Provide information to help our customers address the specific environmental issues facing their business.
• Wherever possible, advise on the recycling of associated delivery waste, wrappings and returns.
Employee welfare is always a key consideration.
• Provide a safe and healthy working environment for its employees.
• Ensures working conditions are based on respect, empowerment and trust.
• Develop the skills of its employees through training programmes where applicable.
• Encourage diversity, fairness and inclusion at management level and between employees to reflect its company ethos, dimension and culture.
As an East Anglia-based company, we focus on building close relationships within our local & business communities. We seek to operate as a responsible partner within the construction industry by supporting local development through our activities. We also aim to take an active role in sponsoring local programmes and national charities that support education, health and environment.
• Create and support local economic development where applicable.
• Support charitable organisations via donation or activity were applicable.
• Seek to sponsor or support charities and causes that are of personal importance to our employees.