Waste Water Heat Recovery for Showers
Recoup Pipe HEX Rd Active
The Recoup Pipe HEX Rd Active combines the incredible energy-saving, and carbon-reducing benefits of the Recoup Pipe HEX Rd vertical WWHRS, with a low-power staged pump and innovative, proprietary buffer tank. This new product now allows higher efficiency WWHRS be applied to ground-floor showers, apartments, or modular bathroom pods with contained services. Scenarios that previously could only use lower-performing horizontal WWHRS systems. The Pipe HEX Rd Active also uniquely opens up the retrofit and adaptation market to WWHRS. Making installation to existing showers easier and less disruptive as all required works can be contained within the shower area.
Features and benefits
- 1700mm long pipe with installation height of 1947mm
- Vertical system designed for same level installation with shower trays
- Low power Sanishower® Flat electrical pump
- Double walled, patented vertical heat exchanger
- KIWA validated efficiencies of up to 63.3%
- First-fix & retrofit friendly design
- PVC outer pipe reduces weight, cost and is an on site theft deterrent
- Option of 3 system installation variations
- No planned maintenance
- No end user interaction is required, no habit change for use
- SAP listed on the Product Characteristics Database (PCDB)
- Legionella control risk assessed
- Recoup Pipe HEX Active available for higher efficiency at increased height
Recoup Pipe HEX Rd Active Technical information downloads
Technical Specification document for the Pipe HEX Rd Active-F.
Install Diagram for the Pipe HEX Active-F.
Install Restrictions & Pipe Configurations for the Pipe HEX Rd Active-F.
Guide to the installation, product details, performance and operation.
Recoup's Waste Water Heat Recovery System (WWHRS) Brochure and Portfolio to download, save, print or share. Provides background information on WWHRS and why to use it, SAP assessment, SBEM, BREEAM, Passive House, all product options, features, benefits, installation methods and links to additional useful information. Download here...
The Recoup Knowledge Base is our fully searchable library of information available 24 hours a day. Quickly find answers to common questions or deep-dive full in-depth technical articles, product information and design walk-thrus, as well as, key articles, industry news and a growing list of case studies.
Visit Recoup Knowledge Base.